Vision & Aims
To provide for all children and young people high quality music experiences through the delivery of first access opportunities in schools and other relevant settings.
Ensuring clear progression routes for all in a wide range of musical styles and genre as well as improved partnerships and pathways regardless of circumstance.
- To use the National Music Plan to enable all learners to achieve their personal best.
- To provide a broad, balanced and progressive Music Education Hub.
- To be inclusive and supportive and create initiatives to ensure the development of quality learning situations.
- To encourage more learners, students, teachers, and classroom assistants to deliver high quality musical activities throughout all key stages.
- To strive to develop the aims of the Wider Opportunities Programmes.